Thursday, March 1, 2012

Summer, where are you??

I don't know about you all, but has this winter been long or is it just me?? The one thing you can count on with Colorado weather is that if you don't like it, wait five minutes and it will change....so true. This whole phase of dumping 8 inches of snow then 60 degrees the next day is really cramping my style. Oh, and the best part is when I'm sound asleep at 2 am and the winds decide to blow 80 mph. I seriously lay there and pray that I don't wake up with shattered windows the next day....shocked it hasn't happened yet.

Ok, enough bitching. This all just makes me more and more anxious for summer and everything that comes with it! As you can tell, I'm already in summer mode with my list of things that always remind me of summer, hope it gets you in the mood for warm weather!

The Smell of Suncreen

Watermelon

Wedges (I'm so addicted right now)

The smell of grass

Hot dogs

Country concerts outside

Windows down

BLONDE hair

Swimming

Eating fresh veggies from our garden

Frozen alcoholic beverages :)

Short shorts!
Rockies games

Turqoise

Tan Skin!

Fourth of July

Ice cream cones

Sunsets from our front porch

Warm star filled nights

A cold glass of white wine

BRIGHT nail polish!

Camping!

I think that about sums it up :) Just waiting on you summer!

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment