Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Michy Michy Moo Hoo!

Today is my friend Michelle's 27th (thank God it's NOT 30 YET!!) birthday so why not write a post about her??! I think I will start doing that from now on for everyone I know as a fun way to celebrate their day :) Michelle has been my friend since the 4th grade which brings us to the 17th year of friendship. That is just crazy to have known someone that long and look back at all the things you have experienced in life together.
To this day, I still crack up about the first time we met. We had just moved to Parker in 1994, back when Parker was literally a horse town with dirt roads. As my parents will tell you, Meg and I pretty much hated it. We had no friends and DESPISED our new smelly elementary school...they actually made us use text books! Coming from Cherry Creek Schools where we never once used a text book, we were in a totally different world. The first day of class, Michelle and her friend Heidi were basically assigned to show me around the school and get me caught up with everything in class.  All I remember is BALLING my eyes out every damn day literally for 2 months straight and poor Michelle had to have thought I was totally insane.  I can't believe we are even still friends after that whole experience :)  After awhile (and I mean A LONG ASS TIME) I finally got used to the school and Michelle and I became really close. Middle school, high school and college were all experiences we shared together. College was by far the best though, but we won't get into that Mich! ;) HA! I'm so glad I have a friend like Michelle who is always positive, makes you laugh, and if you ask her to speak French she will flare her nostrils ;) haha. Hope you have a great birthday Mich and thanks for all the great memories and more to come!

PS: you're lucky i couldn't find any of the REALLY old photos, I need to go on a hunt for those little nuggets!!

 That's hot!

 I wish I still had that sweet skirt!



 I'm seeing a pattern of drinking in these photos


 Having too much fun already


 Classic. Where's you drink Mich??

XOXO Allie

1 comment:

  1. You are such a wonderful Friend! That just made me cry from laughing so hard! :) Love you lots. xoxo
    Mich

    ReplyDelete