Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nothing like a big FAT burger....

Lately, I have posted so many recipes that I figured I needed to break it up, so what better way to do it then still talk about food but the kind you order! Last Sunday, was my mom's birthday so it was her turn to pick where to eat. She ended up choosing a place called Park Burger down off Pearl Street in Denver, and I was soooo glad she did!!! I haven't had a burger or fries in a long time so it was nice to eat something super greasy and totally bad for me :) I may have also had a vanilla malt....shhhh, i know so bad. I don't even want to know how many calories it was but you gotta live a little right??? I ordered there Park Buger which was DELICOUS. If you are in that area you should definetly stop and check it out, it is definetly worth all those unhealthy calories :) I feel like I need to go work out now just from reading this...


http://parkburger.com/

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment