Thursday, February 16, 2012

I never should have made these....

So I'm sure most of you out there have stumbled upon a lovely little site called Pinterest. If not, I suggest you stay far far away because it will literally suck every second of time you have and two hours later you will have pinned 122324342 recipes that sounded good because you were starving looking at the screen.  I can't stop, I think I have a pinning problem....seriously.

Last week, I pinned a recipe for "THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie," so of course I had to make it and see if it was indeed "THE BEST."  The day before Valentine's Day I made the dough so it could chill for 2 hours (they say it's best to do that when making cookies).  The next day I got the dough out and baked 30  HUGE chocolate chip cookies packed full of TONS of chocolate!  I think it's pretty safe to say these cookies were so worth it, although not for my thighs. They do have a little bit more salt than a normal chocolate chip cookie, so if you're used to a sweeter cookie then I suggest not using as much salt as the recipe calls for. I on the other hand, like salty sweet desserts and everyone else that tried them thought they were great! I would definetly recommend this receipe to anyone out there who loves cookies, and who doesn't love a damn good chocolate chip cookie??!!

For the recipe, click here




My V-Day flowers from John Witt! Just had to include them :)

XOXO Allie

1 comment:

  1. a friend of mine made these for Super Bowl...they were amazing! I may have to divert from Grandma J's recipe and try them out :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete