Friday, February 17, 2012

I dig that!!

February is the month of LOVE, so what better than to write about the things I am loving right now??
Here is a quick list of some products that I highly recommend to try and ideas that I LOVE!

Since I am once again growing out my nails (John is so excited), I have been obsessed with blue and green shades...makes me think of spring :) Colors from left to right: Orly- It's Up to Blue, Orly-Green with Envy, China Glaze-Re-Fresh Mint

My FAV candle from Anthropologie, Voluspa-Santiago Huckleberry....amaze balls

I have been waiting and waiting for our store to carry this. I love butter, and this is 100X better!

Personalized wine corks! This is totally my Mom's idea and I love it! Write on each cork what the wine bottle you drank was from and who drank it with you, then collect them! So fun to look back through the years at all the people that you have had great times with :) Thanks Mom!

XOXO Allie

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again!! I hope all is well with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady :) Hope you are well too! You're kiddos are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete