Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some like it HOT!!!

Hold the phone...You're probably shocked by the fact that this post does not contain 1) Chocolate 2) Sugar and 3) Enough butter to last you for a year.  Figured, I should take a break and write about something other than sweet treats.....and by break, I mean only this post :)

When it comes to Mexican food, I could realistically eat it every other day. No joke. So, when I saw a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas, I about fell out of my seat! How the FRICK did I not think of this before???!! I LOVE buffalo sauce and I LOVE chicken enchiladas so this has to be the most INGENIOUS combo anyone has ever come up with! Normally, I make just the usual chicken enchiladas which are great, but people.....these are freaking DELISH. It's a great twist on the typical Mexican and John and my parents loved them!! Make sure to use 'Frank's Buffalo Sauce,' it's by far the best when it comes to anything buffalo. The recipe also called for Gorgonzola Cheese to top the enchiladas with. I ate it and it was great, but if you want something not as strong opt for Feta. These will definitely be made again soon in the Witt house!

Before the madness begins!

The Cilantro and Green Onions added tons of flavor!!

 YUUUUUMMM!

For the recipe, click here.

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment