Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garlic Parm Bread

Okay, so we all know I have a major sweet tooth but I'm also a huge sucker for bread, especially the kind with lots of butter :) I came across a yummy-looking recipe on Pinterest and holy crap, for a few minutes I thought I died and went to heaven.  The best part is that you get to cheat and buy the pre-made Pillsbury biscuits which saves you tons of time. This has to be the EASIEST bread recipe I have ever made, not to mention one of the yummiest but in no way healthy :)  Let's be real though, what do I ever make that is "healthy"??  This Garlic Parm Bread makes a great side dish or even snack and will literally take you 25 minutes to make and stuff in your mouth. John and I almost devoured the entire pan the night I made it.... woooopsie! You will be hooked!!!



To try this addicting bread, click here

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment