Thursday, June 7, 2012

Did someone say chocolate??

See, I told you I would write my next post about sweets.  It's actually getting really dangerous in our house with so many naughty treats sitting around saying, 'eat me!!' And when it's chocolate.....I can't resist. WARNING: These are completely terrible for you, but your chocolate craving will definitely thank me :)
This recipe came from Pinterest, but I remember my Mom making these growing up.  Biting into the first one,  totally brought me back to my childhood. I would eat these like no one's business.  Funny how food can remind you of good times in your life :)  My favorite part about these brownies are the hidden chocolate chunks.....BONUS!!! I know John likes brownies fresh out of the oven ooey and gooey, but these are definitely best the next day. That way the chocolate chips harden a little bit, but that's just my preference. Be careful though, these are dangerously addicting!!!!

Heaven.

 Almost ready to be cut.

Look at all the hidden chunks!!!!!


NOM NOM!!


XOXO Allie




No comments:

Post a Comment