Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh Carmelitas.....

All I gotta say is, whoa.....these are beyond yummy.  Someone, please slap me back to reality!! If you thought the Twix Bars were good, these are just plain sinful :) They are also a great treat for your Memorial Day BBQ if you need a good idea. There's not much else to say....I'll let the photos do the talking :)
Your life just got 100X better.
Straight out of the oven. I was "supposed" to let them cool, but I like to live on the edge and break the rules.
 Totally oooeeey and gooooeeyyy.....

.5 seconds later, operation destroy Carmelita accomplished.
 The prettier, cooled version :)
Did I mention, I may or may not have doubled the chocolate portion?? Woops...


Wipe the drool, and click on this link for the recipe :)

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment