Friday, April 27, 2012

Bananas for Banana Bread

I'm pretty sure in another life I must have been a monkey. Most of you know from my previous posts that I LOVE bananas so since I had quite a few naners getting to the point of no return, what better thing to do than make banana bread??!!
I found this recipe on Pinterest (where else) and was excited because it's very simple to make. I always think breads are so difficult but really they are one of the easiest things to bake.  Although this recipe has fruit in it, I'm pretty sure it's not exactly the most healthy....or as my Mom says it, it's "naughty." To make it even more "naughty" you have to slather on the butter once you eat it or else it's just not the same! The only thing I changed in my version was I eliminated the cinnamon. Sometimes it over takes the banana taste in my opinion, but if you love it then add it! Here is how it turned out :)

 How yummy does that look?!

Butter, Butter, Butttteerrrrrrr......mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment