Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Almond Sugar Cookies- AKA 'Cloud Cookies'

Wow, I totally suck at updating recently! Summer really does make things crazy for us so I haven't had much time to catch up!!
A few weeks ago, John and a bunch of his friends did a "man trip" to Gunnison, CO. A day before, I had tried a new recipe for almond sugar cookies and sent half the box with John so I wouldn't eat them while he was gone :) I ended up getting a couple text messages, while on their way, letting me know that these were like 'eating a cloud.' It cracked me up! So now, instead of a boring sugar cookie, these are the oh so yummy 'Cloud Cookies.' They are so soft and literally melt in your mouth. The texture tends to remind me a little bit of a ginger snap cookie, but I love these 100x more! I baked some a little longer than others to crisp a few of them up, since I like them a little more crunchy. They are super yummy and definitely a recipe I will be making again soon! Highly recommend it!








Yum!!!!! So fluffy and soft!
ps: pay no attention to my unpainted nail :)

For the recipe, click here .

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment