Thursday, August 23, 2012

Peanut Butter Cups with a CRUNCH!

Peanut butter and chocolate, there is no better combo. I've done a couple other posts in the past with the two, but this may just be my new favorite. Last weekend, I whipped up a quick and easy batch of these mouth-watering treats and I'm ashamed to say I only have 3 of 12 left :) They really are so simple to make and your taste buds will thank you! The secret ingredient that makes them even better than a normal peanut butter cup, is the crushed graham cracker mixed in to give a nice crunchy texture. I added sea salt to half the batch and I think I like the salty ones the best. Try them out for your next event, they will go quicker than you can blink!





No words, just yum.

To get your sugar rush on, click here.

XOXO Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment