Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DONE!

We FINALLY finished painting the very last room in our house! I really can't believe we have painted literally the ENTIRE house! Are we crazy??? I think so. The last room left was the second guest bedroom and I have been itching to finish it for about 6 months now...we just never got to it. So finally last weekend we finished! I had been wanting to paint a mural on the wall and finally found an idea that I liked. That was by far the hardest part of the room. Drawing free hand on a wall is crazy hard! It took me about two days just to do the tree and the bird but I am really happy about the finished product. Now we will have to move on to the next house project. John Witt says basement and I say kitchen, we'll see who wins. I guess we should start on the basement (aka mancave) so we can put all his hunting and football stuff back up :)Glad this project is done and now we can focus on something new! Hope you all enjoy.
xoxo allie

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Come do my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ok I will :) Then I can come see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute!!! You are so talented Allie. I'm so glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Katie!! I'm glad I did too so I can keep up with you guys :) Love all your stories, the girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete