Wednesday, February 24, 2010

25 Years Young

I have been pretty bad about keeping up with what's been going on in our lives so to update a few of you, I turned the big 2-5 a couple weeks ago and thought I would post some pics. Our good friends Kyla and Ryan were able to come out from Scottsdale along with my other close friends and family. I had two birthday dinners which were both awesom and of course I got spoiled with gifts and birthday shout outs which made me feel really special. I love when your birthday is only one day of the year but you can drag it out a couple more days :) Mine seems to last 2-3 days longer than it should, ha. On another note, Kelsi and her sister Britt, were able to come out this past weekend which was great to see them. They live in NE so we don't get to see eachother much but it was fun catching up. We always have a good time together! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks! I'll try to be better about writing more often :)
xoxo allie




No comments:

Post a Comment